I always experienced an episode or two of bad luck during my travels. I don’t know why but like Bella in the Twilight Series I seemed to have a certain “magnet” for trouble. My knack for getting into one was so frustratingly consistent that my friends, even my father, started calling me the queen of disasters. Tsk tsk.
And yet to my dismay, my list of travel bad lucks has become even longer with our recent trip to Hong Kong.
Hong Kong’s dried delicacies: beans, mushrooms, dried fish, etc.
Our second day in Hong Kong started out with a gloomy weather. Temperature was down to a very cold 14 degrees and keeps dropping every few hours as rain lightly drizzled throughout the city. Soon, Cess and I were already shivering on our boots as we wander around the streets of Mongkok, trying to get a glimpse of the local culture while waiting for my brother and sister-in-law to arrive. Continue reading “HONG KONG | The noodles, the Tram and the foggy Peak” »
- BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach
- Proclamation No. 295 | Philippine Holidays for 2012 and list of long weekends
- TRAVEL GUIDE | Anawangin and Nagsasa Cove
- JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon
- BAGUIO | Panagbenga 2013 Event Schedules and Highlights
- EL NIDO | Pangalusian Island and Secret Lagoon Beach
- Travel Guide: Caramoan
- ILOILO - GUIMARAS 3D/2N Itinerary