” To the dull mind nature is leaden;
To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light. “
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
This is the second installment for our El Nido Island hopping tour series.
After featuring Pinagbuyutan Island and Pinasil Island a.k.a Cathedral Cave in my earlier post, this time I will be sharing our experiences in the next two places we visited which was Cudugnon Cave and Vigan Island / Snake Island.
Our third stop was yet another cave but unlike the first one we actually manage to explore it this time. Because there were 3 boats docked on the island when we arrived we had to wait in the shade for 10 minutes to give way for other tourists to explore the cave first.
When our turn came, we only had to walked a few steps away from the beach before we get to the little hole that was the cave’s entrance. The opening proved to be a bit of a challenge for us. A little bending, docking and crawling passed by until we found ourselves safely inside the confines of the cave. A large, magnificent cavern with an elevated ceiling greeted us and made our eyes widen in awe. Continue reading “EL NIDO | Cudugnon Cave and Snake Island” »
- BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach
- Proclamation No. 295 | Philippine Holidays for 2012 and list of long weekends
- TRAVEL GUIDE | Anawangin and Nagsasa Cove
- JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon
- BAGUIO | Panagbenga 2013 Event Schedules and Highlights
- EL NIDO | Pangalusian Island and Secret Lagoon Beach
- Travel Guide: Caramoan
- ILOILO - GUIMARAS 3D/2N Itinerary