One of the country’s most cherished heritage hotels, Taal Vista Hotel, recently unveiled a newly restored Lobby, Lobby Lounge and Bar alongside refurbished rooms and suites in its Mountain Wing last November 17, 2012.
Tudor facade of Taal Vista Hotel
Design firm MP Interior Design selected a palette of warm earthy natural hues in rich shades of chartreuse, chocolate brown and gold to give the feel of an elegant country home that is comforting and familiar. Continue reading “Taal Vista Hotel unveils restored Lobby and Mountain Wing Rooms” »
To be honest, I never really got the chance to explore the marvels of the City of Pines… until recently.
True, I’ve been to Baguio twice already but only to spend enough time to get my butt seated on the next bus going somewhere else. I was supposed to go back there last February for the Panagbenga, but fate wouldn’t have it and that plan went down the drain. So when a friend invited us for a FREE Trip to Baguio, I immediately said yes. Continue reading “Azalea Residences, your holiday haven in Baguio” »
- BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach
- Proclamation No. 295 | Philippine Holidays for 2012 and list of long weekends
- TRAVEL GUIDE | Anawangin and Nagsasa Cove
- JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon
- BAGUIO | Panagbenga 2013 Event Schedules and Highlights
- EL NIDO | Pangalusian Island and Secret Lagoon Beach
- Travel Guide: Caramoan
- ILOILO - GUIMARAS 3D/2N Itinerary