Bare. Unspoiled. Beautiful. These are some of the words that popped into mind whenever I think of Jomalig Island.
To tell you the truth, I didn’t know this island exists until Melo gave an open-invite to fellow travel bloggers to go with him on his tourism-related trip to this island in the vicinity of Quezon. Being the adventure-seeker that I am, I decided to join the wagon, primarily to see for myself what this island has to offer. And I’m so glad I did because Jomalig Island turned out as an excellent find – a hidden paradise.
Pristine beach of Salibungot, Jomalig Island
Situated 75 nautical miles away from Polilio Island and capped with a population of 7700, Jomalig is an off-the-beaten-path destination which will surely enticed anyone who reached its shore. A former bario of Polilio, its name was interestingly derived from the Filipino word Humalik meaning to kiss. Very romantic, right? – Source: Wikipedia. Continue reading “JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon” »
- BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach
- Proclamation No. 295 | Philippine Holidays for 2012 and list of long weekends
- TRAVEL GUIDE | Anawangin and Nagsasa Cove
- JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon
- BAGUIO | Panagbenga 2013 Event Schedules and Highlights
- EL NIDO | Pangalusian Island and Secret Lagoon Beach
- Travel Guide: Caramoan
- ILOILO - GUIMARAS 3D/2N Itinerary