Sagada is one of the favorite destinations in the Philippines and for very good reasons. Laid-back atmosphere, cool weather, breathtaking scenery, friendly locals and an interesting culture all intertwine into making this place ideal for relaxation and soul-searching. Blessed with a rich and diverse natural wonders, Sagada also offers a wide array of things to do and places to explore.
Map showing all the interesting spots in Sagada
Below are some of the beautiful places you shouldn’t miss while in Sagada. Continue reading “Must visit places in Sagada” »
Having to spend the last holy week hibernating at home while the rest of the nation either went merrily back to their hometowns or flocked to some secluded beach was not a cheerful idea. But since I promised my brother that I will help him out with his thesis, I resigned to the fact that I wouldn’t be going anywhere for the meantime.
So after sulking at home for a week, it was a pleasant change to hangout anywhere else aside from our beloved house. It got even better for I got to camp out at Burot Beach (one of the many undeveloped beaches in Calatagan, Batangas) with five cool blogger friends for a cheap budget of Php800, all in! Continue reading “BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach” »
- BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach
- Proclamation No. 295 | Philippine Holidays for 2012 and list of long weekends
- TRAVEL GUIDE | Anawangin and Nagsasa Cove
- JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon
- BAGUIO | Panagbenga 2013 Event Schedules and Highlights
- EL NIDO | Pangalusian Island and Secret Lagoon Beach
- Travel Guide: Caramoan
- ILOILO - GUIMARAS 3D/2N Itinerary