Image courtesy of Travel House UK
Any nation that has a reputation as being popular with tourists will probably have a great port city, and South Africa is no different. If you book a holiday to Cape Town with Mahlatini.com, you won’t be disappointed, as the country’s second largest city has so much to offer visitors by way of spectacular views, adventure and fun attractions that couples, families and friends alike can enjoy.
Perhaps the most famous attraction in Cape Town is Table Mountain, one of South Africa’s highest peaks. It overshadows the city, but if you climb it or take the cable car, you can get panoramic views of the city from up high. Several thousand feet below the mountain is the city’s enticing beach where you can catch a wave or go swimming if you fancy some adventure. Clifton Beach in particular is a great place to visit if you want something different.
One of the biggest attractions in the Cape Town area is the Cape of Good Hope. Every bit as iconic as Table Mountain, the Cape attracts visitors who want to learn about the history of this part of the world, its importance in terms of exploration and everything else. Aside from all that, Cape Town has plenty of shops, museums, bars and restaurants to visit if you want to take it easy after so much exploration and adventure. By booking a holiday with Mahlatini, you could visit Cape Town and see for yourself what makes it such a great place.
- BATANGAS | Overnight budget getaway at Burot Beach
- Proclamation No. 295 | Philippine Holidays for 2012 and list of long weekends
- TRAVEL GUIDE | Anawangin and Nagsasa Cove
- JOMALIG ISLAND: The hidden treasure of Quezon
- BAGUIO | Panagbenga 2013 Event Schedules and Highlights
- EL NIDO | Pangalusian Island and Secret Lagoon Beach
- Travel Guide: Caramoan
- ILOILO - GUIMARAS 3D/2N Itinerary